Mercury Racing - Lake X  wristwatch

Post photos, videos, documents, old ads, etc., that are related

Mercury Racing - Lake X  wristwatch

Postby Tom Brockmeyer » Thu May 02, 2019 9:40 pm

I bought this recently and it's very cool even without the great story that came with it.  A cool feature is the little propeller sitting at the 6 position is actually the second hand and ticks around the O.D. of the lens!  A new battery "fixed it"...
Tom

Thank you for giving the watch a good home. Hope you can get it fixed. My dad was Don Schwebs who ran Lake X in St. Cloud, FL. He gave it to me in the Keys when we were down there for the last race before he died.  Glad you like it and it is in your possession. -Judy
Attachments
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
Lake Lanier, 30miles North of Atlanta, GA
Old Mercury outboard fan... Especially the fast ones!
Mercury/MerCruiser,  Evinrude/Johnson & VolvoPenta Technician (After my suit & tie wearing career was done!)
Tom Brockmeyer
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Re: Mercury Racing - Lake X  wristwatch

Postby Michael » Thu May 02, 2019 9:41 pm

thats VERY cool   :arrow:
Michael
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Re: Mercury Racing - Lake X  wristwatch

Postby Dave Mckinney » Thu May 02, 2019 11:31 pm

Leave it to Tom B. [wrench.gif]
Dave Mckinney

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Location: I work in Gainesville Ga. and live in Dahlonega Ga.

Return to Mercury History