Anyone near Jacksonville or St Augustine, FL ?

Mercury Outboard  general discussion

Postby mercaholic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Any JOMS members residing near Jacksonville or St Augustine, FLA that might want to look over a collection of old Mercs, Martins, C/Crafts ?
Mississauga , ONT
Canada
mercaholic
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Fitz73222 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Where specifically?
I'm about 45 minutes South of St. Augustine in Palm Coast.
Fitz73222

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Re: Anyone near Jacksonville or St Augustine, FL ?

Postby mercaholic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:28 pm

There is a nice collection of old Mercs, Martins and others that may be up for sale soon.

I'm in touch with the Owner and when I hear more, I will work with Michael as to how best to broadcast out.
Mississauga , ONT
Canada
mercaholic
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Re: Anyone near Jacksonville or St Augustine, FL ?

Postby DaytonaJohn » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:21 am

the Florida Chapter AOMCI dry meet will be next weekend. this is the 3rd year and there's talk it might become a 2 day event because it's growing. It will be in Lake Hamilton in a park by the ball fields Jan 20, 2018
John Timmins, Ormond -by-the-Sea, Florida.  Retired licensed marine engineer from steamship companys under contract with the Marine Engineer's Beneficial Association, a union of merchant marine engineers since 1876. Ship your cargo on  U.S. flag ships !
DaytonaJohn

Return to John's Old Merc "General Forum"