Constantine Michigan AOMCI

Races, Wet Meets, Swap Meets...
This forum's posts self delete in 90 days

Constantine Michigan AOMCI

Postby Yellowjacket » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:26 am

Is anyone else planning on going to Constantine for the AOMCI event on the 12th thru the 14th????

This year there should be a race course set up so that we can run lapping sessions..  Last year there was an issue with the DNR and they had to take down the course and only boats with registration could run.  This year they should have that fixed...  

I'm planning on going at least one day or maybe two..   Depends on how things at work are going.
Yellowjacket

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Re: Constantine Michigan AOMCI

Postby Michael » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:46 pm

sounds like a fun event get some videos if you can
Michael
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Re: Constantine Michigan AOMCI

Postby Yellowjacket » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:56 am

I will try to get some video, at least I'll try to.  It's pretty busy when you're trying to make changes between your times on the water.

I'm going to make sure I've got my motor timed right and the bottom prepped before I go.   I also have to drill a different prop I have for a 3/16 shear pin.  It's got a 1/4 hole in it and my shaft is a 3/16 pin..

I've got a GPS speedometer and a tach that I'm adding, and a few other things I've got to do to get ready.

I'm thinking of going up on Friday if I can make the time at work.  If not Saturday for sure.
Yellowjacket

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Return to Upcoming Events