Florida Chapter AOMCI MEGA Swap Meet

Races, Wet Meets, Swap Meets...
This forum's posts self delete in 90 days

Florida Chapter AOMCI MEGA Swap Meet

Postby DaytonaJohn » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:01 pm

January 19, 2019 at 201 W. Main St.  Lake Hamilton, FL 33851.  This is a DRY swap meet with no "display only" stuff. Everything has to be for sale.

In the past this has been a buyer's market in my opinion.
John Timmins, Ormond -by-the-Sea, Florida.  Retired licensed marine engineer from steamship companys under contract with the Marine Engineer's Beneficial Association, a union of merchant marine engineers since 1876. Ship your cargo on  U.S. flag ships !
DaytonaJohn

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Re: Florida Chapter AOMCI MEGA Swap Meet

Postby zul8tr » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:34 pm

John will you be there or still working on the house?
SW Orlando, Fla
Fast Race Boats & cars

"If all the economists were laid end to end, they'd never reach a conclusion," George Bernard Shaw
"Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead" Ben Franklin
zul8tr

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Re: Florida Chapter AOMCI MEGA Swap Meet

Postby DaytonaJohn » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:42 am

I will be there. I'm bringing a 1968 Merc 200-5 block NOS for sale among other things !
John Timmins, Ormond -by-the-Sea, Florida.  Retired licensed marine engineer from steamship companys under contract with the Marine Engineer's Beneficial Association, a union of merchant marine engineers since 1876. Ship your cargo on  U.S. flag ships !
DaytonaJohn

Return to Upcoming Events