Early Wizard Dealer Manual

Wizard help and restoration discussions

Early Wizard Dealer Manual

Postby buff5 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:33 pm

101_1649.JPG
I found this many years ago, the only one I have seen. Covers all the Mercury Produced motors up to 1956. I might have posted this before, but I do not think I did. Enjoy as more must be out there???, anyhow I treasure this one. J.W., did I see a copy like this at your place MANY years ago?, if so & you do not need it anymore, email me at buff10@charter.net.
Thanks
Ronald
buff5

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Re: Early Wizard Dealer Manual

Postby buff5 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:17 pm

Well, I now have a RED face!!!!!!!!!, as I did post this manual in March of 2017 on this site, just scroll down & there it is!!!!!!!!!!, as I should have done. Can I use the excuse of being in this club to long, or me getting to "Long" in the tooth?????? or just repetitious, & NO I am not "Losing it", not yet anyhow, or so I am told. LOL, maybe still to enthusiastic about them Green Wizards??????, NO it can not be that, as I am now running the BLUE Hot Rods from the same time era, maybe to many colors?? & NO, I am, not color blind, well whatever. I know one thing, "It Will Not Happen Again"?????????. I know, it is COLD here +39 & gloomy & running about 30 degree's below normal for this time of the year & I am spending to much time on this computer inside where it is warm!!!. Also I have been  researching Martin 200's all morning, to much DISTRACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ronald
buff5

Postby Fingerlakeskid » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:28 pm

Ron, we earnestly wait for every post. You have such a spectacular collection, going so deep into the shadows of many great and now long gone companies, that even a repetition is welcomed. I look forward to Tomahawk this year, and perhaps to hear some more stories in person!
Stan Augustine

Mark 30 tiller,  (2)Mark 55, Mark 58A (2)Merc 200 FGS, Merc 450, Merc 500, Merc 60.  1950 CZT Penn Yan Swift, 1957 Alumacraft FD, 1985 Larson Senza w/Merc 1150,
Fingerlakeskid
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby buff5 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Thanks Stan, very kind words to cover my 'Screw Up"!!!!, TO many different brands to collect, restore & research, kind of itching to get my Van Pelt" B" & the Hot-Rod out for testing but mother nature has control of that for now.
Ronald
buff5

Return to Wizard Outboards